woensdag 21 juni 2017

Don’t Despise the Day of Small Things

In the early morning I looked and yes, yes: I saw three wine red leaves on a very thin stem. Not as big as the plant in my window sill, but a real Oxalis Triangularis. Five long weeks I was waiting and now ...

Dying?
Is the plant of your faith dying? Sometimes it feels like that! Sometimes it is not possible to be hopeful and patient in difficult circumstances. No sign of healthy Christian life. You are tired and depressed.

But ...

The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.



Don't give up! Do not despise the day of small things. One is there who never despises the day of small things. That is God Himself! I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

For Nothing Will Be Impossible with God.


Merciful Gardener
The plant of your faith, is safe in hands of Christ. He is the most loving, merciful and almighty Gardener. He says, "Because I live, you will live too!" (John 14:19).

Linking with Deb: Friday Foto Friends

Plant: Oxalis

8 opmerkingen:

  1. This is beautiful and encouraging. I read that verse to one of my discouraged children last night. God is faithful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very true and at the moment just what I need. Very encouraging words.

    Diana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes...don't give up!! God is growing something beautiful in you! We just have to learn to be patient as He works His perfect work in us. Not always easy for us to do, but when we learn to trust Him and wait on Him, we will never be disappointed in the results! Great post today. Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The picture is perfect for the scripture!
    Wonderful reminder , thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful post. Yes, I water my garden with God's word.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, how beautiful this analogy is, my precious Friend! Sometimes my faith is weak, but my Father is strong. Praise Him! HOPE you have a great weekend....thanks for being so faithful to link up and share each week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat bij de mens onmogelijk is, is mogelijk bij God, wat is dat heerlijk en geruststellend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. It's hard to be patient! Everything is God's timing. Bless you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen